1. The rules for using the group.3-dconstruction.site portal with the services of 3DBuilding Group Ltd are obligatory for all users of the previously specified portal (hereinafter referred to as the Client).
3. The relevance and characteristics of objects that are published on the group.3-dconstruction.site portal can change at any time without special warnings. 3DBuilding Group Ltd bears full responsibility for changes made by official representatives of objects - hereinafter Partners.
4. 3DBuilding Group Ltd has the right, upon prior warning and consent, to block the Clients access to the group.3-dconstruction.site portal in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of others or to comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
5. 3DBuilding Group Ltd has the right to suspend or completely stop the work of the group.3-dconstruction.site Internet portal at any time without prior notice.
6. Copyright for the content of group.3-dconstruction.site (including original texts, photos, videos, etc.) belongs to 3DBuilding Group Ltd or to third parties who have given permission to publish the content.
7. It is forbidden to re-publish, copy, adapt any content of the internet portal group.3-dconstruction.site without the written permission of 3DBuilding Group Ltd.
8. The client is obliged to comply with the rules for using the group.3-dconstruction.site Internet portal, not to violate the rights of 3DBuilding Group Ltd and / or third parties, to provide reliable information about himself, to use secure electronic communications and data transmission facilities, and not to spread viruses that can interfere with the work of the portal.
9. The Client is obliged to immediately inform 3DBuilding Group Ltd if the Client becomes aware that the Clients data is used or can be used by third parties.
10. VIP Client of the company is obliged to provide a full package of documents, as well as purchase an OCA (compulsory insurance of assets) for financial transactions on a personal account.
11. Subject of the user (client) agreement.
11.1 Managers of 3DBuilding Group Ltd company advise Clients on various issues, as well as carry out a number of actions aimed at adjusting the work of the Internet portal.
11.2. Managers of 3DBuilding Group Ltd have the right, on the basis of a partnership agreement (signed agreement), to transfer the contacts of the Client to the Partner to provide investment services, as well as related areas of activity.
12. Rights and obligations of the parties.
12. 1. The client has the right to inform the manager about any malfunction of the Internet portal, as well as about personal malfunctions.
12. 12. 2. The Client undertakes to promptly respond to phone calls and emails from the Manager and partners of 3DBuilding Group Ltd.
12. 3. The client undertakes to provide information to the Company Manager about all interactions with the 3DBuilding Group Ltd affiliate program.
12. 4. The manager of 3DBuilding Group Ltd has the right orally and in writing to transfer contact information, as well as requirements for the Clients account to his partner (s) with whom a partnership agreement was concluded, as well as to search for persons who can provide consulting services related to financial activities.
12.5. The agreement between the Client and the 3DBuilding Group Ltd company comes into force after confirmation of the provision of contact details and information upon request, or sending an official application directly to the group.3-dconstruction.site portal through requests or live chat. Each of the Parties has the right to refuse to execute this Agreement by notifying the other by e-mail or telephone.
13. Use, sending official requests for processing requests, direct contact with employees of 3DBuilding Group Ltd via e-mail, phone, skype, telephone applications is considered a confirmation that the User has fully read, understands and agrees with the rules for using the portal and receiving services from by 3DBuilding Group Ltd.