1. 3DBuilding Group Ltd took all the necessary measures to ensure the safety of personal data of users of group.3-dconstruction.site (hereinafter referred to as Users) and to prevent it from getting into the possession of third parties.
2. When visiting, using and leaving official requests, as well as contacting our specialists for advice via the active chat at group.3-dconstruction.site, 3DBuilding Group Ltd can receive information that contains Users personal data:
2.1. directly (name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, additional comments, location (country and city) from where the message was sent):
2.2. indirectly (using an IP address, cookies and other technical means to monitor the use of the real estate web-site group.3-dconstruction.site):
2.2.1. Cookies are small text files that inform how often User visits group.3-dconstruction.site and what he does on the site during his sessions. Additionally, cookies help to adapt the functionality of group.3-dconstruction.site to user habits. Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information, however, if User has provided this information himself, then it can be combined with the data contained in the cookie.
2.2.2. An IP address is a numerical label that is automatically assigned to a computer every time a User enters the real estate web-site group.3-dconstruction.site - this IP address can automatically identify the Users computer and its location.
126.96.36.199. can collect IP addresses for the administration of the system and audit of the web-site group.3-dconstruction.site:
188.8.131.52. does not add the IP address of a User to his personally identifiable information, this means that every session of the User is registered, but the User himself remains anonymous:
3.1. data processing for officially submitted applications / requests, contractual obligations of the User or data processing is necessary to conclude a corresponding contract (transaction):
3.2. data is required to identify and register Users:
3.3. data is required to send commercial notifications (email and / or SMS):
3.4. the data is necessary to ensure the fulfillment of other obligations in accordance with the relevant concluded agreements (transactions):
3.5. the data is necessary to consider Users application for obtaining services related to the acquisition of real estate, getting a mortgage or initiating depository activity.
4. 3DBuilding Group Ltd processes and protects the personal data of users in accordance with the law of the protection of personal data and other regulations that govern the processing and protection of personal data. To store and process personal data of users, 3DBuilding Group Ltd uses organizational and technical means to protect personal data from accidental or illegal disclosure, changes and any other illegal processing.
5. Only authorized employees of 3DBuilding Group Ltd have access to information entrusted by the users, ensures the non-dissemination of the users personal data to third parties to the extent that it is provided for by the law on the protection of personal data and in other regulations that regulate the processing and protection of personal data, with the exception of:
5.1. the distribution of personal data by a 3DBuilding Group Ltd partner, which provide direct services related to the sale of real estate, as well as the provision of services to the extent that personal data is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations:
5.2. in the case when the disclosure of data is necessary in order to identify, ascertain or initiate legal action against a person who can cause any harm to another person or 3DBuilding Group Ltd, endangering their rights, property or operation, as well as exposing this or similar risk to other users of the web-site group.3-dconstruction.site and / or other people:
5.3. in the case when it is necessary to do so, taking into account the requirements of regulatory enactments or in accordance with the requirements of the competent authorities.
6. 3DBuilding Group Ltd carries out all possible protection measures, however, the company cannot fully guarantee that data loss will not occur.
7. The user has the right to demand for his personal data to be supplemented or corrected, as well as to stop processing or destroy it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, untrue or no longer needed for the purpose of collecting personal data. Also, at any time, the User can ask to delete his personal data by sending an official request to corporate e-mail address.
8. By submitting a well-founded application, the User has the right to receive the following information:
8.1. what information about the User was received, the source of the data, when the information contained in the data was changed (if this is allowed by the relevant regulations):
8.2. the purposes of the processing of personal data, information about the recipients of personal data:
8.3. information about whether the data has been processed automatically.
9. The personal data of Users will be stored no longer than it is established in the relevant regulations.